However, in this case because CindyMae specifically wrote and told me to look on her blog of the 17th July (which I had read but not left a comment on - bad bad Patti) because there was something on it for me I re-read it and decided this time I would take the award because I really really liked it. Yes there are others I like but heck you have to give in once in a while.
By accepting this award, I have to tag 8 friends. Here they are:
1. CarolR who inspires me so much with her stitching and finishing and is a great friend
2. Pokua who is an amazing stitcher and finisher and just will not give me her address - I promise I won't stalk you
3. Angela - I love her blog and have been following it for a little while now.
4. Bertie - Bertie is new at blogging but not at stitching. Her stitching is just amazing.
5. FayeRaye - Gorgeous stitching and she just deserves this award.
6. Nina - Because her stitching, finishing and dying fabric and thread is second to none
7. Aviva - Her stitching is gorgeous and I love looking at her blog
8. Just Carol - because everything she stitches and finishes is always just perfect
I still feel like cr*p. Don't know why. This headache just won't go. It's like the old days when I had migraines but tg (that's thank g-d) I haven't had one of those in a very long time. I just seem to be coming down with one bug after another a PITA is what I am right now!
That's it really. I will blog again as soon as my head clears and I can take some photos because I am really sick of being ill (how is that for a pun?) and the sooner I am better I will be my old happy self again.
So until next time ...
Lots of Love
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission - Eleanor Roosevelt