1. Put the logo on your blog or within a post
2. Pass the award to 12 Bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let them know they receive this award by communicating on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
Thank you so much Andrea for giving me this really lovely award. I saw other people get this and I thought 'boy would I love this award' and lo and behold you gave it to me. I love getting awards, but then so does everyone (ok mostly everyone) else. They are so fun.
Here are my twelve:
The other Award is the one underneath which I received recently from Lisa a couple of weeks ago but I'm sure I can come up with some more uninteresting little known facts about me and this time I received it from Theresa whom I thank so very much.
With this award I have to write 7 things about me and give it to 7 people so here goes (AGAIN):
1. I am absolutely anal about my linen. It has to be overlocked before I even put one stitch in it.
2. I am really funny about using bathrooms and I hate public ones with a vengeance because in England they don't have toilet seat covers (not even to buy) and the doors open inwards so you always have to touch the handle of the door and you never know who has and who has not washed their hands.
3. I HATE cotton (cotton wool) with a vengeance. I hate the feel of it and the sound of it.
4. Because of the above hate I never ever used that stuff on my children when they were little and we didn't have wipes in those days either. Nightmare it was a total nightmare.
5. I am a terrible spendthrift. That does not mean I'm thrifty - in fact just the opposite. Money just goes through my hands like water.
6. I am the gadget Queen. I love gadgets of all price and it is £140.00 so guess this is one gadget I will not be getting. No room for it anyway. But I still want a Kindle - part of the same gadget obsession.
7. I have spent nearly my whole entire life dieting. My mother started me on my first diet when I was around 11 and I haven't stopped since. Such a bad circle to get into it just isn't true so I never ever tell my children they look anything else but wonderful.
Okay that's over and done and dusted with now so as instructed I am giving this award to 7 people who so deserve it. And on that note here goes:
5. Cathey (aka Pumpkin)
So until next time ...
Lots of Love
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission - Eleanor Roosevelt
P.S. I can't stand the way Blogger now makes extra lines when you don't want them and I'm not going to take them out sorry.