Followers

Monday, August 13, 2012

I am searching please


Hi,

Now I know you are all primarily stitching addicts but some of us, in fact lots of us, are quilters too.  So I'm asking if anybody, by any chance, buy this Jelly Roll and isn't going to use it and would be willing to sell it to me please?

It's called Lilac Hill and was produced by Moda


If you do have one could you please email me.  Because I have one but need two for a quilt I have found that I would love to make for my bed.

Okay I am going to start stitching again by hand.  I miss it a lot and as most of my readers know I have a stitching stash second to none.  I am going to be selling some of it that I will never make in this lifetime but I am going to keep a lot of it too because I"m quilting - don't know if I've said this before.  THINK SO SOMEHOW!!!

So what else is new?  Not a lot really.  I've become a TV addict over the past 2 and a half weeks.  Now I'm not a sporty type of person at all, never have been and never will be and I really didn't like the opening ceremony much of the Olympics but some of it I did.

However the closing ceremony was AWESOME and I taped it via my Sky box and wouldn't you just credit it - it missed the last 5 or 10 mintes when The Who were on!!  Never mind I can see it via BBC iPlayer.  I really loved it.  What did the rest of you think of it?

Next month is my Blogaversary for this Blog of mine so I'm going to be having a giveaway so keep a look out because it's coming.  Haven't decided what yet but I will think of something really good I promise.

Until next time ... 
Lots of Love Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH but British in every other way

4 comments:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Wooa, you sound so much brighter! So glad you are returning to the stitching, your work is lovely. Can't help with the jelly roll, but hope you find it, the colours look lovely. I'll be watching for your stash to be on sale. You know I can't resist! Love Irene xxx

Catherine said...

What pretty colors in that roll. I'm not a quilter, so i won't be able to help, sorry. I do hope you can find what you need.
I think many if us lost stitchiness/sewing time the last two weeks!

Rebecca said...

Patti,
I don't know if this will help but I did a google search under 'lilac hill moda fabrics' and came up with a website for Jellyrolls 2. Here is the link info: http://jellyrolls2go.com/lilac-hill-moda-jelly-roll.html

I also did a search one time through Moda when I was looking for a specific older fabric. They could give me all the quilt shops that carried Moda fabrics. I started in the state where I lived and called around until I found it. It is out there, don't give up.

D├ębora said...

I don't have it, but look what I found:

http://jellyrolls2go.com/lilac-hill-moda-jelly-roll.html

Best regards from Spain