Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

I Wonder if anybody has this please

I received a plea from a really lovely friend this morning.  This is her plea:


Hello Patricia: I hope all is well with you.
I am writing to ask if you know of someone who has the Blackbird Designs Easter Parade it is the one with a standing bunny holding flowers, I want this pattern to give to a friend who has had a very tough year, she lost her Mother to Alzheimers Diease, her Father is very ill and her Husband is gone 23 days out of the month for the daury company he works for she is so lonely.
She wants to stitch this in honor of her Mother, she loved rabbits.

This is what it looks like:

So if any of you have it and would be willing to loan it to Catherine it would make one lady very happy.

Thank you so much for reading my plea.

Until Next Time Lots of Love Patti xxx


Pin It

3 comments:

Michele said...

I have this pattern and would love to send it to you for your friend ... no loan, just a little something I would like to do. Email me your address. Michele11wa@yahoo.com.

Gabi said...

I have it and would be willing to loan it to your friend .

Ranae said...

This is so weird
I had two different emails, a couple weeks ago asking for the same chart
But different story