Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A very crappy Christmas


This was the worst Christmas of my whole entire life but it was far worse for my sister Jacquie.  I was still ill but my poor elder sister, who was just 70 and healthy, died so unexpectedly of a stroke, it just wasn't true.   She passed away last Thursday evening and and as we are Jewish the funeral was held on Sunday last.  We, that's my two other sisters and me, just couldn't believe this had happened.  In fact I still can't believe it.   The only thing I hope and pray is that she is in the hereafter with her adored son Jonathon.

I love you Jacquie.


Until Next Time
Lots of Love Patricia xxx

P.S.  I did NOT put this up for sympathy.  I put this on here because I needed to for ME ...
Pin It

15 comments:

Margaret said...

Patricia, I am so so sorry for your loss. You all must be devastated. Many hugs and prayers for you and your family during this time of loss.

stitcheranon said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I guess you don't do xmas but it must be that little bit harder when everyone is saying be happy..the last thing you feel like being. I am sure, without a doubt, she will be with her son. It would take a pretty brave God to keep a mother away from her child. Sending you lots of prayers and hugs to help you with the shock. I really am sorry.

valerie said...

So sorry to hear this news. My condolences to you and your family.

Erica said...

Patricia, I am so sorry for your loss!

Roberta said...

Patricia, so sorry that you lost one of your sisters especially at this time of year. Sympathy to you and your family.

barbara said...

I am so very sorry.

Mayté-MagicXstitch said...

Ohh Patti, that is so sad!! My heart is with you, my dear friend. Blessings and prayers are send to your way.

Terri said...

SO sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Patti, I'm so sorry to hear you've had this happen. Please know I'll be sending positive thoughts your way. Hugs.

Jeanne said...

I've very sorry to see this Patti. What an awful thing and so unexpected. Not much to say except I'm sorry for your dear loss and hope in time you will remember all the good times and love for your sister instead of the pain.

Hugs...
Jeanne

Gillie said...

dear Patti, you are in my thoughts and prayers. love from gillie x

Aussie Stitcher said...

How sad to lose someone so suddenly, sorry to hear your sad news. Take care, {HUGS}.

Ranae said...

Patti, so sorry to hear of your loss, it's so hard, I know
My sister passed away in June unexpectly too
My thoughts and prayers with you and your family
Happy 2013!!!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Patti, I've only just read this. I am so very very sorry for your loss. Lots of love and extra hugs for your whole family. Irene xxx

Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Patricia. My most sincere condolences to you and your family.
Hugs from across the pond,
Erin