Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sorry and all

I know I've had this blog for a long time and I did enjoy it for a really long time and hope you did too.  But the time has come for me to stop this blog as I haven't really hand stitched anything for a really long time.

So I just wanted to thank you all for reading this and following it but it's time for it to go.  My other blog will definitely still be live as I love quilting and if I do do any stitching I will put it on A Yankee In Queen Liz's Court.

Until Next Time
Lots of Love Patti xxx

Pin It

4 comments:

Joy said...

Totally understand. I stopped blogging for a good 6 months. Sometimes you need to take a break.

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Oh Patti, yours was one of the very first blogs I read and followed, but I think we both know it is time for it to end. You are so into fabrics now and I love your second blog. I hope you find yourself doung a bit of stitching too. Lots of love Irene xxx

Mayté-MagicXstitch said...

I understand my friend. I follow your other blog too. Hope, one day you will be back to stitch.

Love you :)

Ranae said...

I'll miss your stitching creations
I follow you on the other blog though